- The data you enter into aWallet or aWallet Cloud is stored in an encrypted form in your own device. The encryption key is derived from your Master Password.
- aWallet Cloud can optionally sync the encrypted data backup (the data.crypt file) into your own selected cloud account (Google Drive or Dropbox). The data.crypt file is transferred by aWallet Cloud to/from your selected cloud using encrypted network connection.
- If you decide to export data to the CSV format, your data will be stored in an unencrypted form in the USB storage of your device.
- Your data and master password are NOT known to the author of the app and are NOT shared with any third party.
- aWallet and aWallet Cloud do NOT collect any data about you. Both apps also do NOT collect any anonymous or statistical data.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
- This software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. In no event will author be liable for any damages caused by using this product.
- You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense this software. You may not modify, or create derivative works of this software.